Friday, November 4, 2011

Book Review: A 13 to life book series by Shannon Delany

Photobucket I distinctly remember a beautiful blue cover catching my eye as i searched for new books to read on the main page of barnes&noble. I had just got off from a Twilight high and was ready for something more; something great. Two years later, I hit barnes&noble with my brand new son, 7 months now and a complete cutie pie, I remembered the beautiful blue cover. Instead of buying the first book, I bought the series. And boy was I NOT disappointed.

Shannon Delany is a wonderful, creative and completely refreshing author in her 13 to life book series.

Jessica Gillmansen and Pietr Rusakova is the new couple to beat...Edward and Bella, eat your heart out...Jessica and Pietr sizzle like no other couple in high school you've EVER encountered.

And Max, forget about it. He's the macho brother you want around and the boyfriend you want to be with forever!!

I can't forget, Alexi, Amy, Cat, Sarah, and oh my...Derek.

So when I say refreshing, I mean it. The characters are fascinating and compete for you attention, Shannon Delany makes them come alive.

13 to Life is a wonderful series everyone will enjoy.

I don't want to give anything away. It has to be a complete suprise to the reader so pick up your copy from your local library or book store and read it NOW.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket LIKED IT (A LOT)!

Keep your eyes and ears open for the fourth installment to 13 to life by Shannon Delany.  (see ticker above)





Photobucket

3 comments:

Lorena Bathey said...

Hi Ladies,
I have a new book coming out in December about Phoebe Bertram who moves into a new apartment and three women ghosts from other eras visit her trying to make her life better, I couldn't find your contact information and I'd love to see if you're interested. You can email me at Lorena@LorenaBBooks.com

Thanks,

Lorena Bathey
www.LorenaBBooks.com

Anonymous said...

Cool site...Just delving in now.

April Clark @ Split-Site PhD said...

This book review sounds really interesting. It is the mark of a great author to make all of the characters in a story surge to be at the foremost of the reader’s attention. It also seems like 13 to Life is driven by a main romantic story and that really makes for a great story.


http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/