Monday, July 23, 2012

Book Review: Awakened by PC Cast and Kristin Cast

Photobucket
Synopsis: Neferet is in the midst of becoming the biggest and badest High priestess of the dark.  She has now entangled Kalona as her consort and will do anything to destroy Zoey now that Zoey is back from the other realm.

Book Review:  While I like the series in general, I did not like the Zoey vs Kalona vs Neferet angle.  I think it is because I am bored of Zoey taking her sweet ass time to take control of the situation and kick Kalona and Neferet's butt.  I understand Zoey lost her consort but she's got real big problems to solve, like save the world from darkness!

Okay I feel better now.  I just needed to vent because Zoey's storyline with Stark is a bit slow for me.  On the other hand, I really like Steve Rae and Raphaim angle.  I enjoyed how they were now given access to be together but only if Raphaim is serious about leaving his father behind.

I can always count on Aphrodite.  She's still mean, clean and with her man, Darius even if she appeared so many times in the book.

Bottom Line: Neferet is still laying low and acting really nice so don't be expecting much action from her.  As for Zoey, same deal. 


 PhotobucketPhotobucketNothing Special



Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i love reading these kind of books

Anonymous said...

Compre pastillas nembutal pentobarbital baratas, líquidas, en polvo, SECONAL PARA LA VENTA EN LÍNEA, SECONAL y más en línea.

Compre nembutal en línea, ordene nembutal en línea, compre nembutal barato en línea.

- comprar pentobarbital sódico nembutal en línea,
* ¿Puedes comprar nembutal en línea?
* compra nembutal online,
* pedir nembutal en línea,
* farmacia en línea nembutal,
* obtener nembutal en línea,
* nembutal,
* nembutal en línea,
* nembutal a la venta,
* pastillas nembutales,
* ¿Dónde puedo comprar nembutal?
* donde comprar nembutal,
* comprar nembutal online,
* compra nembutal,

Contáctenos en: itansmt@gmail.com