Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sinful Sunday-Twilight Eclipse

Morning everyone! This weeks Sinful Sunday is to celebrate Eclipse! Karina and I are SOOO excited for Tuesday to get here! We are headed off to an "Eclipse Release Party" that is said to have Twilight vendors galore, Twilight Fashion Show, Twilight themed cake contest, Vampire & Wold Pack face and body painting, Silent auction on autographed pictures, etc. after that we are headed over to a local theater to catch the midnight showing. We promise to take lots of pictures, and share our experience with you. I'm a little worried about what I've gotten myself into seeing as I have NEVER been to a midnight showing of anything! Hope you enjoy this weeks Sinful Sunday--let me know what you would like to see in an upcoming video!









Photobucket 







No comments: