Sunday, April 25, 2010

You, Me, Patricia Briggs, Barnes and Nobles, May 1st, 6:00PM...Need I Say More?


Hello, hello!

I have wonderful news for Patricia Briggs fans.

On Saturday May 01, 2010 6:00 PM, Patricia Briggs will be at Barnes and Noble in Kennewick, Washington, to meet fans and sign books. Please join me!

Photobucket

Location:
Columbia Center
Suite 700, 1321 N. Columbia Center Blvd., Kennewick, WA 99336, 509-736-3116

I am super excited to see her in person for the first time. I enjoy her Mercy Thompson Books and have faithfully read them up to Silver Borne. I will be bringing my Silver Borne Copy to have her sign and there is no way I will be forgetting my camara.

Okay peeps! See you there ;)

Happy reads!



Photobucket

1 comment:

-Book Lovers Delight said...

You KNOW i'm there =) YYAYA I get to meet Patty Briggs woot woot!

-E