Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Excitment!!!

Sorry to all our readers! Karina and I have been super busy with the holidays and family and life in general and haven't had much of a chance to update the blog! =)

I am super excited though, I came home today to a box of Amazon books that I had ordered...Christmas came a bit early for me! I have lots of books to get to reading let me know what you think of my choices!

True Believer-Nicholas Sparks
The Choice-Nicholas Sparks
The Last Song-Nicholas Sparks
Wit'ch Storm-James Clemens
Beautiful Creatures-Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

Not sure what to read first but I do know that I am HOOKED on Nicholas Sparks books. He is pretty much one of the best authors I have ever read!

Anyways just another quick note: Just want to say to Karina that I am soooo proud of you and your recent choices you've made :) your one amazing person and I am one lucky girl to have you as a friend! Live your dream, you inspire me to hopefully be able to do that one day to!!

Happy Holidays & Much love all!



Photobucket

No comments: