Thursday, March 10, 2011

Teen Fiction Coming Soon!

Hi everyone!  Here's a quick look at some great reads I can't wait for.

I'm a huge fan of The Chronicles of Nick so I will be getting my hands on book 2 and as for Becca's Fitzpatrick's third book, I'll be all over it. I love Patch and Nora's explosive chemistry ;)

I'm sure I've missed other books coming soon but if you have a book that you think I'd just love to read and it's soon to come out, tell me about it. I want to hear what you have to say.

Happy Reads!


Invincible: The Chronicles of Nick
Invincible: The Chronicles of Nick (Hardcover - Book 2)
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
Release: March 22, 2011

Red Glove (Curse Workers, Book 2)
The Red Gloves (Curse Workers, Hardcover, Book 2)
Author: Holly Black
Release: April 5, 2011

Passion (Fallen)
Passion (A Fallen Novel, Hardcover - Book 3)
Author: Lauren Kate
Release: June 14, 2011

Silence
Silence (Hardcover - Book 3)
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick
Release: October 4, 2011


Photobucket

No comments: